We are currently seeking to hire for 3 positions, Moldmaker/EDM Technician, and *Tool Maker Student
Form Tech Mold and Engineering, LLC. is a well-established high precision mold making company that has been in business for over 29 years. Form Tech Mold and Engineering, LLC. builds various types of injection molds for the plastics and silicone industries that produce medical and military products.
- Must have 1 or more years’ experience programming and operating EDM machines
- 2 or more years of experience with Moldmaking is a plus
- Knowledge of electrode making is a plus, but not required
- Excellent mathematical skills and mechanical aptitude
- Accurate interpretation of blueprints, charts, and tables
- Estimate and measure sizes and distances accurately
- Build, revise, upgrade, and repair molds to extremely tight tolerances and time frames
- Willingness to work with Molding to establish best mold solution
- Pride in workmanship
- Preform other duties as assigned
- Must have own tools
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift 65 pounds and stand for extended periods of time
- Team player that enjoys working with other craftsmen and is able to communicate and work well with other departments; engineering, molding, and management
* Will train the right person for the Tool Maker Student Position
Pay range TBD, depending on experience. This is a full-time 1st shift position.
Vacation and Holiday Pay
Medical & Dental Insurance – Employer paid at 75%
Safety Glasses and Safety Shoe allowance
Retirement Investment Plan
Some overtime may be required. Submit your resume and cover letter to Melanie Tardif, Office Manager at email@example.com, for consideration.
Form Tech Mold and Engineering, LLC. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer